Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bushwick Bill Speaks on Being Dead For More Than 2 Hours

Bushwick Bill is one of the founding members of the legendary hip hop group, Ghetto Boys, and in a recent interview at SXSW, he detailed being dead for more than two hours. He had gotten into an argument with his girl, and she ended up shooting him in the left eye. He most have lost all consciousness at the time, as he was assumed dead when he was taken to the hospital. He...wait, let me let him tell the rest of the story. 






“When I lost my eye I died on June 19, 1991 at approximately 4:35 and I didn’t come to until in the morgue after 7 o’clock. They were actually getting me ready for autopsy...I had to pee so bad I pulled out the catheter and I jumped down and the cop just stood there like this and I just peed. Then I realized what I was doing, ‘cause you gotta remember, I didn’t know I was dead. I just had the biggest urge to pee and I jumped down. Then of course he ran out of the room and the technician ran out of the room [of] the morgue. Yeah, it was a serious moment. I had the toe-tag on, I was in the morgue. Dead. They didn’t have me in the hallway, they didn’t have me inside of a room waiting to transfer me. I was actually on the cold slab, getting ready to be pushed in. The day before my surgery to remove the eye,” he said in response to a question about when the picture was taken.“



Hmm! Interesting. I wonder what causes stuff like that...I mean, people being dead (or assumed dead), and then coming back to life. I remember this man had been laying dead at my bus stop for at least a day, and an Ambulance came to pick him up, and just as one of the paramedic was wearing his gloves, to examine the man, the dead man turned around. Every body ran for their lives. lol!




For those that don't know about Ghetto Boys, the group, which consist of four members (Willie D, Scarface, Bushwick Bill, and DJ Ready Red) originated from Houston, Texas in the mid 80s. The most prominent member of the group till this day is Scarface, who is featured on the latest Rick Ross album, Mastermind (on a track called Blessing in Disguise).

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar