Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WHAT I WORE TODAY : A comfy day in town!

 I had a day off recently and I went into town to spend a lovely day by myself shopping. My mission was to find a nice pair of waterproof boots. It couldn't have come at a better time because it was tipping rain outside! By the time I got to town, I had water running off me - my mascara was streaked down my face, I had blue eye liner in my eyes and my clothes were soaked! At least I had dry feet! So I decided to wear some comfortable clothes for a change...
Jeans - Topshop
Shirt (it's actually a dress but I never wear it that way!) - River Island
Scarf - Primark
 I feel naked without that scarf. I have worn it every day since i bought it. I bought it to hide my neck piercing when I was at work but i can't wear it now because it has a white pattern on it! So sad! I am going to pick up a snood in black this week I think!
 I really love the clashing prints!
 I also wore my New York Dolls T-shirt too!
Tshirt - Topshop
 Argh, I hate when you work a quiff and you get one piece of hair that wont behave!
 I can't step out of the house without a full face of make-up now!
base - Rimmel 25 hour foundation
black eyeshadow - Barry M, can't think of the shade but its a dark black with a bit of purple glitter
Eyeshadow - Benefit Brown eyeshadow
blue - Barry M liquid eyeliner mixed with MAC blue pigment
highlighter - MAC in frost
Lipstick - M Store lip pencil
(I normally use a Rimmel eyebrow pencil but I hadn't done my eyebrows yet!)
Since I was working for world AIDS day, I decided to paint my nails the color of the ribbon using Barry M in blood red! I'm thinking I might go pink next!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar