Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Milan Fashion Week Spring Summer 2013 (Part 5)

MFW will come to an end tomorrow.
Here is my opinion about today's shows (and about Pucci).

La semana de la moda de Milán terminará mañana.
Aquí tenéis mi opinión sobre los desfiles de hoy (y sobre Pucci).


  • Dolce & Gabbana:
Sicilian inspiration....again. I'm not a fan of this collection, but it's better than their FW 12.13 one. I do like the scarfs they used as headbands.

Inspiración en Sicilia....otra vez. No soy fan de esta colección, pero es mejor que la de OI 12.13. Lo que si me gusta son los pañuelos que usaron como diadema.


Scarfs/pañuelos:


 

  • Emilio Pucci:
I always love Pucci, and this season was no exception. Sexy, sexy, sexy....but classy.
I loved the hair and make-up too. Very light but flattering.

Siempre me gusta Pucci, y esta temporada no ha sido una excepción. Sexy, sexy, sexy...pero con clase.
También me gustaron el maquillaje y el peinado. Suave pero favorecedor.















  • Salvatore Ferragamo:
Love it! It's been a highlight of the season as it was the last 3 seasons.

¡Me encanta! Ha sido uno de los momentos a destacar esta temporada, como lo fue las últimas tres.










 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar